About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION
NEW DECK AND NATURAL STONE NEW POOL PATIO AS WELL AS RENOVATED KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS.
I recommend that all renters take the optional insurance that Vacation Rental By Owner offers that will protect you if you need to cancel for any reason.
Heat for pool is additional $100.00 Per day
ATLANTIC BEACH, N.C. *RENTAL IS SUNDAY TO SUNDAY*(With some exceptions in off season) Our just modernized beachfront home Mermaids, offers you a unique coastal experience in a vacation rental. This oceanfront home is located right on the Coast with breath-taking vistas of the beach, dunes, and Atlantic Ocean from the porch, upper deck, and some bedrooms. Within mins. of shopping and dining experiences, "Mermaids" is one block off the Atlantic Beach Circle - where both young and old can find activities to do included by the town government. Due to the island's east-west geography, the unique ability of observing both sunrise and sunset from the convenience of both decks is available.
NEXT TO THE HOME IS AN EXTRA COTTAGE IT IS NOT ATTACED TO THE HOME AND IS A SEPARATE RENTAL ON Vacation Rental By Owner IT HAS ITS OWN ADDTIONAL DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS AND SLEEPS TWO THIS IS THE LINK FOR THE SMAL LOFT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RENTING THAT AS WELL.
FEE WILL BE CHARGED IF HOME IS HOSTING ANY TYPE OF PARTY. PLEASE CONTACT OWNER FOR DETAILS.
THERE IS A $200 PET FEE We only allow modest dogs that do not shed.
SEE HOME RULES FOR CANCELLATION POLICY
"Mermaids" is a three story home with enough space to spread out. The ocean view on the main and upper level is spectacular. There is a heated pool, hot tub and weber grille on the main level with an outdoor hot and cold shower. Savor the outdoors in your private swimming pool, in-ground hot tub, outdoor shower and grille.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ
Please Read 1 and 2
1. Hot Tub and Pool are luxury that on a rare occasion are not working. If pool or spa equipment is down we make every effort to repair as soon as possible. It is a rarity that this happens but if it does we do not refund any of of your rental payment. please call me if you have any questions about this policy.
2. There are Palmetto Bugs living in the dunes Their name comes from the palm trees in warm coastal areas. They hide among the Palm trees and vegetation which we spray every two weeks along with the grounds and perimeter of the home. Theses are outdoor giant roaches that are all over the dunes in Atlantic Beach It is very important that all entrances are kept close especially the front garage door and back doors. I have been assured by my exterminator that these bugs have never nested in my home. Palmetto bugs and other bugs and even rodents that live in the dunes can come inside if doors are left open. If you do see bug or rodent in the home we do not put blame on you it is most likely the result of the guest prior to you leaving entry to the home open. Please let me know if there is a issue so that we can address it. You will not be held responsible and hope you understand that this is something that does not happen frequently but can happen when doors are left open.
If this could be a problem for you or your guest please do not rent this home.
The lower level has a separate entrance under the stairs to main floor. The lower level can only be accessed from driveway. The lower level has a modest bathroom with shower. The lower level has an 85 inch T.V. queen pull out couch, bar and refrigerator as well as the washer and dryer. The main level of the home has a freshly refreshed kitchen, dining room, living room modest bathroom with modest claw foot tub which you can bathe or shower in with very little space. This main floor has three bedrooms - one with a king bed and the other two have one queen-size bed each. The upper level has two bedrooms - the first bedroom has a king with queen sleeper couch and brand new wet bar with coffee station. The kids' room has three twin and one queen . The living room, second floor bedroom with king bed as well as the upper level bedrooms have spectacular vistas of the ocean. There are 5 TVs with cable in three of the bedrooms and living room and lower level playroom.
LINENS , TOWELS AND TOILETRIES ARE NOT PROVIDED
If you are planning to bring a pet, please make sure you contact owner.
There are additional costs for lodging of pet. These costs do not include cleaning hair that may shed. Owner of pet is responsible for making sure that rental home is complimentary of all pet hair.
Animals are not allowed on furnishings and linens.
If there is animal hair on the furnishings and or linens the guest will incur an additional cleaning bill from cleaning company. These additional costs will be deducted from the security deposit. Of the three bathrooms there is no master bath. The bathrooms are modest. IMPORTANT
WHEN PARKING YOUR CAR IN DRIVEWAY PLEASE MOVE AS FAR FORWARD AS POSSIBLE. OCCATIONALY THERE WILL BE A SERVICE PERSON OR PROPETY MATAINCE PERSON WHO WILL PARK BEHIND YOU. THIS SERVICE PERSON WILL BE ON THE PROPERTY FOR A SHORT TIME AND WILL MOVE THERE VEHICLE IMMEDIATELY UPON REQUEST.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is on the beach. North Carolina Maritime Museum and Core Sound Waterfowl Museum and Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Hoop Pole Creek Nature Trail and Anchorage Marina. Traveling with kids? Consider North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores, or check out an event or a game at Big Rock Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees