About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 672 square feet
"SweetWater" (1302 Queens Court) is a completely refreshed oceanfront 1 bedroom, 1 bath, top floor Queens Court condo that features some of the best vistas in the complex and is located on the sunrise/beach access side of the oceanfront building. This unit is handsomely decorated, thoughtfully appointed and has many bespoke upgrades. "SweetWater" features handsome bespoke cabinetry and granite counter tops, a tiled glass and stone mosaic wall in the kitchen, mirrored walls that reflect the handsome ocean view, a dining area for 2, bar seating for 3, porcelain tile floors throughout, a comfortable living room with a 50" Intelligent Roku TV and a BluRay DVD Player with Streaming capabilities. A Queen size 6" memory foam floor palette is available for additional sleeping. The bedroom has a firm King size pillow top bed, a 40" Intelligent TV. The bathroom has a step over tub/shower combo. Start your day by appreciating the impressive Emerald Isle sunrise from the deck off of the living room, then go down to the beach and relax. The elevator and painless walkway with ramps to the beach are just steps away! No stairs at all to navigate! Come and appreciate all of the amenities of home at "SweetWater"!
Luxury linens and towels are supplied. Full size washer and dryer in unit. (Dryer is raised above washer. Step stools are included for your convenience in case you can't reach the inside of the dryer. (I'm 5' 6" and it's the ideal height for me.) Cable and WiFi are included. Filtered drinking water with dedicated faucet in kitchen. Whole home water softener. Clock/radio with CD player. Corded and cordless phone with answering machine. Iron and ironing board. Central heat and air conditioning. Dishwasher, microwave, toaster, blender, hand mixer and 12 cup coffee maker.
This condo is on the 3rd floor. The elevator is dependent upon electricity. Should there be a power outage or an electrical issue with the elevator it will be out of service. Please be aware of this if you have a person in your event that is unable to navigate stairs.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE OR ON THE PRIVATE DECK.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFO:
* 25 years of age requirement to rent this property.
* min. occupancy is 4 people (ADULTS & CHILDREN).
* Sorry, No family pets allowed.
* Strictly NON-SMOKING inside or on the decks. Sorry, smokers are not welcome.
* 24 hour card activated Security Gate.
* Unassigned parking for 2 cars. 2 Gate Cards and 2 Parking Permits will be supplied.
* Towels and sheets are supplied with beds made upon arrival.
* Beach/pool towels are not included. Bring your own beach/pool towels.
* Please do not take my towels down to the beach or pool.
* Bring your own beach chairs and toys as they are not supplied.
* Bring your own dish/laundry/personal soaps, paper towels, toilet paper and trash bags.
* Golf Carts, Boats, Trailers and Skateboards are prohibited by the Queens Court HOA.
* Boat/Camper/RV parking available across the street @ Holiday Travel Park for a fee.
* Cleaning fee of $110 is added at time of booking.
* Damage Deposit of $500 is held against credit card credit limit at time of booking.
* Vrbo offers travel insurance through CSA AT THE TIME OF BOOKING. Consumer Reports highly recommends the website insuremytrip.com for travel insurance needs.
* Hurricane season is from June 1 through November 30.
* Fireworks are illegal in Emerald Isle.
* Open fires are prohibited on the beach.
* Fire ordinance prohibits any open flame or grilling within 25 feet of any structure. There are charcoal grilles and picnic tables by the pool for your convenience.
* It is illegal to walk on the dunes or on the sea grass/oats. Fines are steep.
* It is illegal to tamper with a sea turtle nest. It carries up to a $50,000 fine.
* It is illegal to dig holes in the sand on the beach leaving them unattended without filling them back in. It is a humongous danger to emergency cars, pedestrians and wildlife. Fines are steep.
* Beach driving is allowed by permit only ($100 permit fee) from Sept 15 - April 30 (with the exception of the Friday before Easter through the Sunday seven days after Easter).
* Henna Tattoos are not allowed here. You will be held responsible for any damage to my belongings caused from a Henna Tattoo. Henna Tattoos rub off on anything they touch and the henna causes permanent stains.
* Reservations through travel agencies or other 3rd events are not accepted. Guest must book in their own name with their own contact information.
PEST CONTROL TREATMENT SCHEDULE:
3rd Thursday in February, April, June, August, October, and December. The entire building is treated. Pest Control arrives on site at 9 am and no exact time of arrival at this condo can be given. Pest Control has a key so nobody needs to be present to let them in. They will ring the doorbell, knock and announce themselves loudly before entering the condo. It takes them about 5 mins. to treat the unit and they will lock up when they leave.
* Cleaned with hospital grade disinfectant. Linens laundered and sanitized in hot water.
* Contact complimentary Check in/Check out
* Must follow all posted pool rules. Pool hours may vary with no notice. The proposed 2023 Pool Season is May 15 - Oct 15. (Pool is usually open for the season right after Memorial Day thru Labor Day.) Use the pool at your own physical and health risk. There are no lifeguards at the pool. The HOA requires that all kids under age 18 MUST be accompanied by an adult. Pool compliance is closely monitored.
MINIMUM STAY INFO:
*** IN SEASON: (2nd week of June through 1st week of Sept) - Rents weekly only. Sunday to Sunday. Check in Sunday @ 4 pm. Check out the following Sunday @ 10 am.
*** OFF SEASON: (2nd week of Sept through 1st week of June) - 2 or 3 nighttime minimum. Rents nightly, weekly or monthly. Check in any day @ 4 pm. Check out any day @ 10 am.
I have another condo in this same building. Check it out!
2 bedroom/2 bath. "Jackpot" (1304 Queens Court). Vrbo Property ID # 824114
About the Area
Located in Emerald Isle, this condo is on the beach. Emerald Forest Golf and Bogue Inlet Fishing Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Emerald Plantation and Salty Air Open Market. Traveling with kids? Consider Salty Pirate Water Park, or check out an event or a game at Big Rock Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: HOA does not allow renters to have pets.